• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

E-Cloud

Aspiring Trainer
    Years
    Well, since this is my first day here, it's proper etiquette to introduce myself. So, without further ado, here it is.

Hello, I'm E-Cloud, although my real name is Emily. I'm an aspiring political leader in a discouraging world. I've grown up in a normal family (most of the time) and have always enjoyed Pokemon. I may have never played the games, but I did occasionally watch the show in my spare time. It wasn't but almost a year ago when I received a copy of Pokemon Pearl. Although I was skeptical of playing, since I didn't fully understand it, it quickly grew on me.
    I'm currently playing Pokemon Soul Silver. I'm starting to believe that this will be, forever, my favorite game. I like to see my little Pokemon Sprite follow me around.
    Although I do spend a good amount of time playing Pokemon, you'll find me reading, watching movies, or studying. (Mostly studying, recently...) And I'm constantly focusing on how I can improve my athletic (and academic) skills.
    In the summer I start the Varsity Swim team for my school. This is probably the most time consuming thing anyone can ever do. During those days, I seldom have time for my Pokemon. I've also thought about trying out for the Soccer team this fall. I'd love to play an actual game for once.

So, this is my first real forum account. I used to role play online (e.g. Impressive Title, but that closed down so..) But I stopped long ago. Sometimes I feel annoying or not good enough to role play. ~_~; So, I don't know if I'll ever be role-playing with Pokemon.

Thanks for reading my continuously long introduction. I'm really open for conversations, and just talking to people in general. So, if you're ever bored, or just looking for someone to chat with, send me a message.

Thanks.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hey there, and welcome to PokeCommunity! Thank goodness you typed an actual introduction. So many people just type up a sentence or two for their introductions, which just isn't cool.

I'm kinda shocked you haven't played that many of the games, though i'm glad to hear you're having a blast with Soul Silver. HG/SS were good titles in the series, particularly for the feature you mentioned of how the Pokemon actually follow you (in my opinion, anyways).

I haven't really fiddled around in the role playing section, but it seems to be rather popular. I don't think it's entirely made up of Pokemon RPs, so i'm sure you can go find one you're comfortable joining. :)

Also, I see you're aspiring to be a political leader, which I find to be amazing. I can honestly say I haven't seen many people with that dream, so to finally see somebody pursuing a career in politics is fascinating. That stuff just goes wayyy over my head.
    You should check out the Other Chat section down at the bottom of the forum! They have some interesting topics I think you might would like to participate in.

Have fun, and see you around!

Years
    Well, since this is my first day here, it's proper etiquette to introduce myself. So, without further ado, here it is.

Hello, I'm E-Cloud, although my real name is Emily. I'm an aspiring political leader in a discouraging world. I've grown up in a normal family (most of the time) and have always enjoyed Pokemon. I may have never played the games, but I did occasionally watch the show in my spare time. It wasn't but almost a year ago when I received a copy of Pokemon Pearl. Although I was skeptical of playing, since I didn't fully understand it, it quickly grew on me.
    I'm currently playing Pokemon Soul Silver. I'm starting to believe that this will be, forever, my favorite game. I like to see my little Pokemon Sprite follow me around.
    Although I do spend a good amount of time playing Pokemon, you'll find me reading, watching movies, or studying. (Mostly studying, recently...) And I'm constantly focusing on how I can improve my athletic (and academic) skills.
    In the summer I start the Varsity Swim team for my school. This is probably the most time consuming thing anyone can ever do. During those days, I seldom have time for my Pokemon. I've also thought about trying out for the Soccer team this fall. I'd love to play an actual game for once.

So, this is my first real forum account. I used to role play online (e.g. Impressive Title, but that closed down so..) But I stopped long ago. Sometimes I feel annoying or not good enough to role play. ~_~; So, I don't know if I'll ever be role-playing with Pokemon.

Thanks for reading my continuously long introduction. I'm really open for conversations, and just talking to people in general. So, if you're ever bored, or just looking for someone to chat with, send me a message.

Thanks.

Hi Emily "E-Cloud", you have actually one of the most popular girls names from so many years.

Yeah, Emily is one of those popular girls names.

Mine is a common one but has an unusual spelling (Nichole as opposed to the more common Nicole).

That's one long intro you have.

Since you are playing the 4th Generation Pokemon games, you might want to check out Fourth Generation Games as the place for you right now.

You should also give Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia a try. I'm very frequent in those areas.

I hope you get Black or White soon, they are amazing games with awesome graphics, characters, storyline and I love most of the Unova Pokemon.

Also, are you looking forward to Black 2 and White 2? They are gonna be epic.

I love watching the Pokemon anime as well, and this is your first forum? I was once on Bulbagarden but the strict rules made me give up on it.

I have a good sense of humor and a massive friendlist you can't see without a few clicks on my profile. How would you like me to be your first friend?

I even live on the other side of the world from you, I'm from the land down under.

Hey, my birthday is in October too (I'm on the 1st) and we are both the same sign (Libra). What a coincidence! (Discovered that while checking your profile).

Just remember to contact any mods (look for bold usernames).

- Hikari10

E-Cloud

Aspiring Trainer
    Years
    Hey there, and welcome to PokeCommunity! Thank goodness you typed an actual introduction. So many people just type up a sentence or two for their introductions, which just isn't cool.

I'm kinda shocked you haven't played that many of the games, though i'm glad to hear you're having a blast with Soul Silver. HG/SS were good titles in the series, particularly for the feature you mentioned of how the Pokemon actually follow you (in my opinion, anyways).

I haven't really fiddled around in the role playing section, but it seems to be rather popular. I don't think it's entirely made up of Pokemon RPs, so i'm sure you can go find one you're comfortable joining. :)

Also, I see you're aspiring to be a political leader, which I find to be amazing. I can honestly say I haven't seen many people with that dream, so to finally see somebody pursuing a career in politics is fascinating. That stuff just goes wayyy over my head.
    You should check out the Other Chat section down at the bottom of the forum! They have some interesting topics I think you might would like to participate in.

Have fun, and see you around!
    Thanks for the welcome! I really appreciate it.

Yes, I really enjoy politics, and I'm constantly fascinated with it. It can be a very confusing and troubling topic, though.

Hi Emily "E-Cloud", you have actually one of the most popular girls names from so many years.

Yeah, Emily is one of those popular girls names.

Mine is a common one but has an unusual spelling (Nichole as opposed to the more common Nicole).

That's one long intro you have.

Since you are playing the 4th Generation Pokemon games, you might want to check out Fourth Generation Games as the place for you right now.

You should also give Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia a try. I'm very frequent in those areas.

I hope you get Black or White soon, they are amazing games with awesome graphics, characters, storyline and I love most of the Unova Pokemon.

Also, are you looking forward to Black 2 and White 2? They are gonna be epic.

I love watching the Pokemon anime as well, and this is your first forum? I was once on Bulbagarden but the strict rules made me give up on it.

I have a good sense of humor and a massive friendlist you can't see without a few clicks on my profile. How would you like me to be your first friend?

I even live on the other side of the world from you, I'm from the land down under.

Hey, my birthday is in October too (I'm on the 1st) and we are both the same sign (Libra). What a coincidence! (Discovered that while checking your profile).

Just remember to contact any mods (look for bold usernames).

- Hikari10
    Hey, thank you!

You might be surprised to know that I actually bought myself a copy of Pokemon Black, but I rarely play it. It's not that I don't like it, but I think it's just bad timing.
    You see, I got Soul silver only a few weeks before I bought Black, but I really couldn't merge myself with new Pokemon just yet. (Although Oshawott is highly adorable.)
    But I was asked recently by a classmate if I was anticipating the new Pokemon, and I can honestly say that I am not as excited. I think once I start playing with the new Pokemon, I'll buy a copy when it is released. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey, thank you!

You might be surprised to know that I actually bought myself a copy of Pokemon Black, but I rarely play it. It's not that I don't like it, but I think it's just bad timing.
    You see, I got Soul silver only a few weeks before I bought Black, but I really couldn't merge myself with new Pokemon just yet. (Although Oshawott is highly adorable.)
    But I was asked recently by a classmate if I was anticipating the new Pokemon, and I can honestly say that I am not as excited. I think once I start playing with the new Pokemon, I'll buy a copy when it is released. :)

Well, maybe you should start playing Black again when you finish SS.

Oshawott is my fave of the new Pokemon cos it's so cute. I even chose it as my starter when I played Black (in fact, I'm still playing Black).

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you gave the games a chance. I never did play soul silver but i heard it was really great. Varsity swim very nice, i used to swim a lot when i was younger. :P This is my first forum as well actually, really like it here since the comminty is so nice. Well i like talking to people a lot so hope to talk to yah sometime. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

rITual

We're only animals.
    Years

Thanks.
    Hey Emily,

Your introduction is very honest and a lot more expanded than what I've seen on forums over the years.

Your chosen career is interesting but it's an admiral choice in my eyes. Like you, I watched the shows (those were the days).

How are you finding Pokémon from what you've played of it? What do you find great about it?

Hope to see more of you!

Last edited:
    Back