• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Hi. I'm The Broken Chipset. I've been working on a ROM hack where Mew, Mewtwo, or Latias can be your starter and might need some help. What's up?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello, The Broken Chipset, and welcome to PC~

If I were you, I'd head on over to the Emulation section. Maybe people there can offer you some tips and whatnot. I'm not into that sort of thing myself.

Anyway, since you're new, you may want to stop at the New User's Hangout to make some friends that are new as well :)

I'd offer you more information, but you didn't really say a lot about yourself. Hope you enjoy your stay here at The PokeCommunity :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Hello, The Broken Chipset, and welcome to PC~

If I were you, I'd head on over to the Emulation section. Maybe people there can offer you some tips and whatnot. I'm not into that sort of thing myself.

Anyway, since you're new, you may want to stop at the New User's Hangout to make some friends that are new as well :)

I'd offer you more information, but you didn't really say a lot about yourself. Hope you enjoy your stay here at The PokeCommunity :D
    Thanks, Mockingjay. I appreciate it. :D

Back