• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    hello my name is rudy i love pokemon and i want to say hello to all of you here at the forums.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome welcome! You sound like a shy one. :3 Why not tell us more about you? What got you into Pokemon? PC is a large forum where you can talk anything Pokemon, and well meet friends that like Pokemon, just like you! :) So, you can always find something to do, as well as meet new friends. :)

Don't be shy to ask me questions if you have any. :3 Shoot me a PM if you like, and I'll be sure to respond if I can. :D See ya!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Rudy, welcome to PC.

Megan there is right, you do seem a bit shy? Why not a better intro?

Oh, I forgot. I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid.

What boards do you like? Me liekz the Emulation boards.

If you wanna chat with me, drop by my page & leave a VM.

Have fun.

~Mid, BW2's biggest fan

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    yes i admit i am a little shy... my friend got me into pokemon a long time ago and ever since then my life has never been the same. pokemon helps me go on when i am alone or i am depressed and that is a lot of the time so... hopefully i can make some new friends on the forums.

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
    Years
  • Awwww :(

Well i don't think you could consider yourself alone anymore. >_> PC is rather big you know. There's always someone around if you need to talk in VM (Visitor message) or PM (private Message)

Hiya! I'm Renegade #1 noob. Pleased to meetcha, boss.

Back