• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    I am NyanNinja. I am mostly here to discuss pokemonconquest, but I'll try my best to be an active part in a lot of the community ^^ I hope I will be able to get someone to help me along, all wishes are for the best!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello NyanNinja, welcome to PokeCommunity. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan. If you want to, call me Mid for short.

So, are you new to forums? If you are, I'm available to guide you along. Just inform me.

What boards are you into? I'm into Emulation, Pixel art & Other Trivia. Try out Other Trivia & tell me what you think, 'K?

So, if you wanna inform me or chat with me, just Fly through my page & Sky Drop a VM, mailman. Send me a friend request anytime too.

OK, huv fun at PC.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Years
  • I am NyanNinja. I am mostly here to discuss pokemonconquest, but I'll try my best to be an active part in a lot of the community ^^ I hope I will be able to get someone to help me along, all wishes are for the best!

Hi NyanNinja. I am Hikari.

You should check out the many sections based around Pokemon games, there's loads of generation-specific sections and loads of stuff to see there.

I am one of the biggest PokeGeeks of this forum... an Oshawott fangirl who calls herself a comedic genius with loads of memes. That is Hikari.

I tend to hang out in Other/Pokemon Trivia cos it's loads of fun. Send Hikari a VM on her profile, befriend her if you like her.

If you ever get lost, contact a staff member.

And please make some new friends, it's nice to meet new people.

- Hikari10, Comedic Genius with a bunch of memes and an Oshawott...

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hey, Welcome to one of your greatest decisions you've ever made!

But you probably already knew that.

"I'm not online much, but when i'm not i'm at school" (If you get that, you know memes) :P

Have fun here!

Back