• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

SuperSnivy

Team Fireblast Member
Years
  • Hello! My username is SuperSnivy, but feel free to call me Snivy. I have browsed this forum before, but I finally decided to make an account. ^-^ I am a proud brony (male fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) and I have been playing Pokémon since 2008. My favorite Pokémon is Snivy (obviously) and I recently pre-ordered both Black 2 and White 2. I hope to meet many new friends and have a great time on the forum!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • ema-confident%28b%29.gif

Ahhhh, another brony to scientifically experiment on, teeheehee. <3

I like Snivy as a starter pokemon~ I think it's my favourite starter of Unova. :3 In fact, I do enjoy pokemon Black and White in general. It has a full-on developed story, compared to the older versions. :3 I also plan to pre-order Black 2 soon. <3 I've played pokemon White before, sooooo I think this will be a nice change. Speaking of pokemon Black 2 and White 2, you can check out the Black 2 and White 2 board if you want~ It's pretty much a discussion board about the incoming pokemon games. ;3 There's also the original Black and White board for discussions about BW too - you're more than welcome to explore any board you want. :3

Anywho Snivy, I hope you enjoy your stay! My profile is always open if you want to have a chat with me. ^^

Years
  • Hello! My username is SuperSnivy, but feel free to call me Snivy. I have browsed this forum before, but I finally decided to make an account. ^-^ I am a proud brony (male fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) and I have been playing Pokémon since 2008. My favorite Pokémon is Snivy (obviously) and I recently pre-ordered both Black 2 and White 2. I hope to meet many new friends and have a great time on the forum!

Hello Snivy, welcome to PC.

I am Hikari10, but you can just call me Hikari.

I have to say Bronies are pretty funny (one of my pairs is a Brony) and congrats for pre-ordering Black 2 & White 2. I plan to get the games later this year when they come to Australia.

Shawn (Miss Doronjo) has already recommended the B2/W2 and B/W sections to you. I'm fairly active over there, not as much as Other/Pokemon Trivia but still pop up there a lot.

Feel free to VM me if you need to chat, and I have to say Snivy is cute, but I like Oshawott better. That's why I have blue links in my signature and why you're seeing all that blue on my profile.

You can also talk to our team of moderators and admins if you have any tough questions, since they are there to help you.

Have a great time and make some new friends.

- Hikari10, #TheNewsroom

SuperSnivy

Team Fireblast Member
    Years
  • Thank you all for a warm welcome! I see there a lot of similarities between us... :)

Miss Doronjo, I have Pokémon White too! The irony...

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hi there :).
    Welcome aboard to SS. PC! :P
    I've been planning to pre-order B2W2, but I keep spending my money on stuff like vans and snapbacks.
    I have White, all of Gen IV and Emerald.
    If you need a help, contact a mod, or VM me :)

Back