• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • WI
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    hey, my name is Keagan. I have been playing pokemon since I was 6. I am 15, and I am a Sophomore in high school. My favorite pokemon is Pinsir. I've never really done anything on a forum before, so yeah. That's about it.

Hello, Keagan~ Welcome to the forum! ^^

You've been playing Pokemon for quite a while! I have too, since I was about 8. :3 But it's cool to see more Pinsir fans, I honestly don't see them around too much.

And yeah, a forum as big as this one might be a little scary at first, but it's actually not too hard to get used to at all! You should start out by reading the main forum rules if you haven't already, as they're extremely important to follow to avoid making mistakes. Then just go ahead and explore the site; there's heaps of places to post in. <3 You'll get into it in no time.

Anyway, if you're ever confused about anything at all, you can always contact me (by clicking my username to the left of this post and then clicking "send a private message")! I'd love to help you with whatever you might need. :D Have fun!

Years
    • WI
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    Thanks for the reply, I am pretty surprised on how many people are on here. Nobody in my school plays/watches pokemon so this can be my... "me time?" I guess. And if I didn't do my signature correctly could you help me on how to put in a picture? Thanks.

Back