• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2012
    My name is Ruffledfeathers, but you can call me Ruffled. I was snuffling around looking at your pokemon challenges board and decided to join. ^^ Might start one of these challenges later.

How is everybody?

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hello Ruffled! Welcome to the PokéCommunity or PC!
    You wanna know my name? Fine, it's George.
    You noticed I'm using girly theme. It's Gender-Bending.

So enjoy your stay and have fun!

~ George

GoldenKnightZ

The Legend One
    Years
  • Hello Rufflet! Welcome to our PokeCommunity!
    Nice to meet you! You can call me Golden.
    I hope you enjoy staying here. :)

~ The legend One

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
    Years
  • Hi Ruffledfea-, I mean Ruffled. ;) I'm Pikapia, but you can call me Pika, or Pia, or even Zara (it's the name of my main girl character in all the Pokemon games I have, minus Mystery Dungeon).
    I hope you have fun here on the PokéCommunity!

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Hi there! Glad you took an interest in the challenges section~! I don't do challenges myself, but they sure must be fun. XD

But I'm doing awesome~! Today is awesome, and tomorrow is going to be awesome, and so is the day after and the day after that~!

...Forgive me, I'm an optimistic and cheery person and stuff. XD But anywho, welcome to PC, friend~! Do shoot me a VM if you wanna talk!

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • Well hello there...Challenging people hmmm...U look like a though person to battle with..Well...Start around date...Maybe We can battle sometime...But the time will never end..The great future awaits..stay strong warrior...Be a great battler and challenge me into battle sometimes...:P well...I hope you have a great time here in PC...PM me if u are lonely..:P just kidding...:) Well..That's All...Chris2Ash Signed out...:)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Awww, I am so happy to see a new challenger join! :3 With that username, you'll do fine in challenges, as I refer to all my regular challengers as my Swablu bbys. And I'm the momma Altaria. lol I hope you see you enter lots of challenges! Feel free to stop by the CI&D. It's like our little chat thread where we post challenge ideas and talk about what challenges we're doing and such. :)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey Ruffled :D! One cool username you got there, I like it- easy to say and I just like it in general :3.So are you a person who loves to take it to the next level :3? Yeah PC certainly has some difficult and mind-blowing challenges, glad to see you've looked at some already n_n. Just browse around and see what interests you, there's all sorts of challenges involving no certain items, certain Pokemon and all these rules that make the game hard but fun :D.

I'm doing great :3. Today's my birthday actually, so it's been fun partying hard and eating cake. Yum :D! How are you doing yourself :3? I'm Rainbow by the way, I'd be more than happy to chat so feel free to say 'hi!', I don't bite one single bit. Promise :3. Have fun here Ruffled and I'll see you around PC,alright :D?

Years
  • My name is Ruffledfeathers, but you can call me Ruffled. I was snuffling around looking at your pokemon challenges board and decided to join. ^^ Might start one of these challenges later.

How is everybody?

Hi Ruffled, welcome!

Glad to see you've already found a board to reside in. I don't usually do challenges but they can make your experience very fun. You can call me Hikari, aka that crazy Oshawott girl.

Remember to have fun and feel free to contact any moderators!

- Hikari10

Back