• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2013
    Ah. Hello there. First off, I'd like to thank you for actually taking the time to click this. Since I know that most people don't really care for the new users, I consider it good enough if someone took the time to read at least. My username is Enumerate. I'm a pretty average teenager, mainly joined this forum for the RPs. They seem interesting, also even though I'm not sure if my RP skills will suffice for the others, it's nice to see that there are quite a few advanced RPers.

Being new, I don't really know much about this site. I used to play Pokemon a lot when I was younger. My favourite was third generation. I don't play that much anymore, but my knowledge about Pokemon is still rather vast. I'm seventeen, and I live in Canada. Nothing much more to add, aside from how it'd be nice if there was someone who could give me the basics of this site and whatnot. For now, I bid you adieu, feel free to add me. I'll be more than happy to accept. Onwards to posting on the adoption thread~!

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    Since I know that most people don't really care for the new users,
    Aw what would give you that idea?

Lol anyways welcome to the site. I'm not too familiar with RPs but I can try to answer any of the questions you have about the forum. I'm also kinda new, but I feel like a have an adequate understanding of how things work haha. Anyways, see ya around!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Bounjour Emanurate! Welcome to PokeCommunity~

Don't give yourself the thought that new users are not noticed at all! There's tons of concern members, like me for instance. Oh, I'm MidnightShine, but you may call me Mid~

Role-playing? I heard that's it's very fun, I never gave it a shot tho. The roleplay corner is right here. I'm a third Gen fan as well, is there any specific thing about the third Gen you adore?

Well, that's all from me. Just huv fun at PC, 'k? I'm open if you ever wanna chat n_n

~Mid~

Years
  • Ah. Hello there. First off, I'd like to thank you for actually taking the time to click this. Since I know that most people don't really care for the new users, I consider it good enough if someone took the time to read at least. My username is Enumerate. I'm a pretty average teenager, mainly joined this forum for the RPs. They seem interesting, also even though I'm not sure if my RP skills will suffice for the others, it's nice to see that there are quite a few advanced RPers.

Being new, I don't really know much about this site. I used to play Pokemon a lot when I was younger. My favourite was third generation. I don't play that much anymore, but my knowledge about Pokemon is still rather vast. I'm seventeen, and I live in Canada. Nothing much more to add, aside from how it'd be nice if there was someone who could give me the basics of this site and whatnot. For now, I bid you adieu, feel free to add me. I'll be more than happy to accept. Onwards to posting on the adoption thread~!

Hello Emanurate, and welcome.

PC is full of members and topics, so I'm sure you'll find something you like.

Roleplayer, huh? I'm not really trained there but I assume it's fun. Anything else you're interested in btw? You can always talk to someone if you need help. Also, what's it like over in Canada? It's really hot right here where I am right now.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk, I'm the girl to contact! And I liek Oshawottz, given by what my profile says. And don't forget to join our Christmas and New Year events next month, including the Member of the Year poll!

Have fun and enjoy PC at its best!

- Hikari10

Pinta77

Most people don't care about new users on other forums. However on Pokecommunity, people tend to read the welcome posts.

Welcome to Pokecommunity =)

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Heyo Emanurate! Welcome to the PC!
    Don't forgot to read the rules before posting and have fun!
    Enjoy with your time here! :3

#PrepareToFight!

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hello hello there!~
    Welcome to our Community Enu! I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us in there :3

Nah-nah-noooh! In PC, we're mainly friendly, you'll see that. People in there tend to see your presentation, even if some will not post a thread in the new welcome posts. Anyway, don't worry about that, you will see tons of good people in there that they will have the same interestings than you!
    First I liked to RP too, mainly in French and in Ukrainian too, so it is awful that I can't do it in english, because my grammar and all are not sufficient to me. :3

Feel free to contact us in any moment, even if we're not moderators we'll do our best to help you.
    If you need advanced help, contact Cirno she is very kind, you will see!

If you wanna have a look around the forums with someone that know alot about it, you should to begin to have a look to the Adoption Center. It
    allows new members to apply for a mentor to tour them around certain parts of the forum! It is pretty interesting if you are interested.

I will be happy to be one of your first friends here in PC. If you want to talk, you know what to do ^-^
    A big war welcome to you again, I hope that you will be like home here!

See youuu~

:7:

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2013

I'm a third Gen fan as well, is there any specific thing about the third Gen you adore?

Ah. Nice to meet you Mid. Also, yes. I mainly just adore the pokemon, but the storyline was interesting and the legendary's were my favourite out of all gens.

Anything else you're interested in btw? You can always talk to someone if you need help. Also, what's it like over in Canada? It's really hot right here where I am right now.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk, I'm the girl to contact! And I liek Oshawottz, given by what my profile says. And don't forget to join our Christmas and New Year events next month, including the Member of the Year poll!

Hello Hikari. Nice to meet you. Also, yes -- I'm interested in the fan fiction & writing section as well.

In Canada, well... It's cold. The weather is strange and bipolar, but I still love it here. Thanks Hikari! I'll be sure to contact you for a chat sometime.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. This is probably one of the most friendly forums I've been on. Heh.

Last edited:
    Back