• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Greetings. I've been browsing PC for quite a bit, before I decided to join. Pokemon has always been one of my hobbies, even more so now that I have free time.

I hope to see you all around.

-Cabbage-

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
    Years
    Hello, welcome to the forum.
    That is a very interesting username you have thre.

Well, go see anybody in purple, blue, orange or yellow usernames if you have an6 probkenpms

Heya, welcome to PC Cabbage! I'm guessing they're your favorite vegetable? XD;

Yeah, I always love having free time myself since it means more browsing Pokemon forums like this one and actually playing the games/watching the anime. <3 How long have you been into it and what's your favorite game? There are lots of different fans that got into it during different generations so I always like to know that about new members that join. And whatcha think of X and Y, out of curiosity? Surely you're just as excited as most of us about those games!

Like Line said, if you ever need help, contact a staff member and they'll definitely help you out. For example, you can always private message myself or the awesome Cid, the other New Users / Welcome moderator. :D Have a blast and remember to read the rules! Cookie for you if you've done so already, see you around~

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
    Heya, welcome to PC Cabbage! I'm guessing they're your favorite vegetable? XD;

Yeah, I always love having free time myself since it means more browsing Pokemon forums like this one and actually playing the games/watching the anime. <3 How long have you been into it and what's your favorite game? There are lots of different fans that got into it during different generations so I always like to know that about new members that join. And whatcha think of X and Y, out of curiosity? Surely you're just as excited as most of us about those games!

Like Line said, if you ever need help, contact a staff member and they'll definitely help you out. For example, you can always private message myself or the awesome Cid, the other New Users / Welcome moderator. :D Have a blast and remember to read the rules! Cookie for you if you've done so already, see you around~

Well said "oh fluffy one" !

Welcome to the community !
    Having free time is always awesome so that you can enjoy yourself and do whatever you so desire. Cabbages are nice ! I like vegetables with my meals and I'm sure you have some good recipes with cabbage perhaps ?
    It would be nice to hear the responses from "oh fluffy one" Cirno's questions !
    Have fun and enjoy your stay =)

Back