• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Hey there and welcome to PC!
    I'm glad you joined us, and I'd love to know more about you
    Why don't you tell us about your interest, what pokemon games you have played or whatever we need to know about you? This will make it easier to get to know more people :)
    Anyways, i hope you have fun and stick around for a while!

Howdy right back at you, Absoulstealer! Is your username a pun off of... Absol and soul stealer? That's what it looks like and forgive me if I'm wrong.

I'd also love to know more about you but no rush or anything. Would just make it easier to welcome you to the forum, you know? Maybe you can share with us what Pokemon and Pokemon game is your favorite, how long you've been into the series, and what aspect of the franchise you like? Most people like the games but there's also merch, cards, anime, manga, and tons more out there in this wonderful franchise. I've been into the games and anime since the late 1990s but the merch is just so wonderful and fun to collect. <3;

But anyway, I have to run off to bed soon so I'll make this short! Have a great time on the forum and remember not to be shy. The biggest suggestion I can make is to put yourself out there since it makes the forum so, so much more fun. I used to be a lurker and am very glad I decided to post around more - it's been a great experience.

HAVE FUN~

Back