• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Hello , I ´m Kokodrilo , I like Pokemon and good I found this forum xD .

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC Kokodrilo! We are all pokemaniacs there so you'll have no trouble fitting in. Are you excited for Pokemon X/Y? We are terribly excited for it too. This reminds me that PC has a forum for it here. So what made you join our community? Romhacks, friends, talking about pokemon? We have all of this here so enjoy yourself!
    Don't hesitate to give me a VM!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Tanks , I register in this forum becouse I like pokemon and this forum is in english and I want practice english xD and I like this forum :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Ok, I can help you out in English. Drop me a PM whenever you're interested :)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Welcome kokodrilo, to the PokeCommunity forums ^-^

Everyone here likes Pokemon, so we have that part sorted. I see you're practicing English? (it's actually not bad right now) Not a problem, who knows, there may be people just like you here :3 You're going to like here, I promise.

Oop, almost forgot! I'm Classic Sonic, but please just call me Sonic :) Pleasure to meet cha!
    Small edit: Even JNathan's willing to help you out with your English...that was fast xD

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Hi kokodrilo! When I registered in this forum I wasnt that good at English lmao. I was only 9 so dont blame me.

Anyways, Sonic is right, your english isnt that bad :) Welcome to PC! PC and hope you enjoy staying here! If you need anything dont be afraid to drop me a VM i can help you ;)

Years
    Hey welcome to PC! Glad you found us. You came to the right place for Pokemon discussions. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask! Hope to see you around! (:

Back