• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    I've actually been using the site for a while now, but I haven't actually created any sort of thread or posted anything. So here it goes? :)

Hey, I'm Josh and I like pokemon, I guess you guys do too. That's cool. Like this forum.

Years
    Hi Josh.

That's funny, because I did the same to take a time before post.

Well i guess you're then more familiar with all the topics here.

And you're right, i like pokemon too. Even I bought a Game boy Advance just to play pokemon, so that can tell you how many i like pokemon; because this games have a lot of things to do, i good story, and nice design (well, some pokemons are some weird), but in the end, great games of RPG.

By the way, your signature looks very cool, I'm wonder how will end that battle, after all, Red was the first great trainer of all pokemon games, and manga.

Welcome and have fun Josh :)

Of course we all like Pokemon here. Who can't like such an awesome franchise?! Anyways, hey there, Josh! Welcome to the forum!

No worries about not posting an introduction thread yet; you're definitely not too late. :D But you've been sitting on that one post for a while, so... let's change that, shall we? Why not start with telling us about yourself so our members can get to know you? I'm guessing you're a fan of the second generation since I'm seeing HeartGold/SoulSilver in your avatar and signature. We actually do have a place to post about them over in the Fourth Generation Games section! I restarted my HG recently and have been playing through it, it's super fun.

How long have you been into the series, by the way? Pokemon's been a huge part of my life since I was a kid.. I started out with the Red and Blue versions back in the late 1990s and am now anticipating the upcoming sixth generation. There are all sorts of people around here including those who are newer to the franchise, but the community's pretty cool overall. We have some awesome staff members and members that are just as awesome! It's a big part of why I've stuck around for so long. You should open up and start posting more since that's how you get the full experience, after all. :) There are so many people waiting to meet you~!

You can start out by exploring the New Users' Hangout to meet our fellow members and if you ever need help, just contact a staff member! We're always happy to help out.

See you around! :3

Back