• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

N30

The New Fire
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    I'm N30 or simply NeoFire99 (didn't think of the name when I was registerying)
    Anyways, I'm here because I'm intrested in playing some rom hacks (gba and gameboy, mind you) of Pokemon... :)
    I have no interest in competitive battling whats so ever.
    I've been a fan of Pokemon since gen 3 started, but I played Pokemon Crystal (I'm young).
    I have played every gen and almost beated them (Gen 1 and Gen 3 *cough*).

Years
    Welcome Neofire

If you enjoy pokemon games and the hack roms, you're in the right place.

Here we have a whole section of emulation and hack roms with a lot of intereset projects, with opinions and some of the with a feedback thread.

Feel free to explore, just check the rules and have fun

Hey there N30! A big hearty welcome to the community. :)

You've come to the right place if you're interested in hacks since we have so, so many here in our Emulation board. PC's hacks are quite well-known amongst the Pokemon hacking fanbase and for a very good reason; there are so many tools and awesome games around for both hacks players as well as those looking to create their own game in the future. The library is really wide and extensive.. though that also means you might get lost around there easier. Emulation has a lot of subforums and threads so it's all right if you get confused looking around, but that's what our wonderful members and staff are for! If you're not sure where to find something on the forum, just ask over in the Questions & Feedback board. I'm always around to help out as well so don't ever be scared to send me a message. We can use that time to get to know each other more and become friends, too! Always helps to have a friend around the community, after all. Makes things a bit more fun.

And Crystal was awesome! That's one of my favorite Pokemon games and it never gets boring to play it. If you played through generation 3 and beyond, we have some cool boards to discuss those generations here so be sure to stop by! You're able to ask questions about the games in their respective boards as well as discuss them with others, and even log your journeys using our travel journal threads. There's a ton to do here if you're a big Pokemon fan, but we also have lots of off-topic boards like Forum Clubs & Groups and Debates & Discussions for you to participate in. You're going to have lots of fun. :D

Do you enjoy any other parts of the Pokemon franchise? The games are popular but there's also the anime, cards, manga, merchandise, and even fan-works like stories and artwork to check out. Pokemon fans are creative and amazing people - PC just happens to have so many of them around the community, hehe.

See you around and don't forget to read the rules! Wonderful meeting you.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Welcome N30 (very cool name indeed) I also am a fan of playing them rom hacks just because of the wide variety of story boards created by the hackers.

Man I tried battling competitive and on numerous occasions had my ass handed to me hahaha.

well buddy we hope to see you around and having a wonderful time please feel fee to ask anyone or me if you need any help or just feel like talking.

Back