• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2013
    Hello good sirs and madams (I don't think that's spelled right {XD}), I'm
    (Insert drumroll here)
    THE MASTER OF THE POKEMANS
    and I'm new. I mainly joined here for the ROM hacking section, but I'll be around some of the other sections too. Well, I hope to see some of you around! Thanks for reading my very generic and short introduction!

Years
  • You're going to find lots in the Emulation section to keep you busy. A lot of people come here to learn the ways of hacking so finding others to talk about it with won't be an issue. :) Did you join to play the hacks or learn how to hack yourself? There are tons of tools all around our hacking board if you're looking to learn so use those to your advantage anytime.. plus you can put teams together through the Team Discussions subforum and all sorts of cool things! Lots of popular hacks to play as well, like Snakewood and Flora Sky. You've probably heard of 'em, right? I played Flora Sky a year or two back and got pretty far - it was super fun.

Welcome to PC, Master! That'll be my nickname for you~

Glad to hear you plan on being active in other places outside Emulation by the way. PC is a looot more fun when you get involved in the whole community. Despite how big hacking is here, only a small fraction of our members hack, so you'd open up so many doors if you explored everything we have to offer. :D; ...plus, who wouldn't want to talk to the master of Pokemon? Or Pokemans, if you prefer, baha. What's your favorite Pokemon game? Do you like other things when it comes to Pokemon besides the games? I'd love to know a little more about you as a fan and person since you only really mentioned being interested in hacking. Helps us see what we have in common and find boards to link you to that you might enjoy.

You can find boards to discuss almost anything here so if you're into the spinoff games, music/TV shows, politics, clubs, that's all here. Be sure to explore and ask away if you need anything! I'm always around to assist and so are our other awesome members/staff. Don't ever be scared to ask. n~n See you around and again, welcome to PC!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    Welcome to PC, Master! :D

Did you come here to make hacks, or play them? Anyways, have a great time on PC!

Pinta77

Welcome! I originally came for the ROM hacking section also, but I ended up not having enough time to work in it. So now I just stop by and check out all the other sections. But anyway, I wish you luck in your ROM hacking! It can be challenging but rewarding.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2013
    @Cirno My favorite game out of them all is Ruby because of the well-crafted story and level design. And I like the TCG as well.
    Thank you all for welcoming me! You all seem like nice people, and I hope many others on this forum are like you all!

Back