• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    Hey guys I am KingofPokemon234, and I'm basically gonna hang out around the Emulation/Rom Hacking Forums. Not much to say...I sorta like playing hacks and attempting to make them as well. My only good areas are basic scripting and basic mapping. My favorite game is Pokemon Emerald, my first game was Pokemon LeafGreen.

That's all I guess...

Years
  • Heeey there King! n~n Welcome to PC!

Well, given how popular hacking is here, you'll probably find a lot to keep you busy over in the Emulation board. Knowing a bit about scripting and mapping is certainty a great start; I've heard scripting was pretty tedious to learn. You can use our many useful resources over at Emulation to your advantage, like the awesome scripting help and simple questions threads. :D; What are your favorite hacks to play so far? I was trying to play through Liquid Crystal recently but when I changed computers I lost all my data. It's always really fun though, and I personally adore third generation hacks more than anything else, so playing through that was a blast.

Emerald is an amazing game too ahh. I played through R/S/E so much and they were definitely my most-played games. ♥ Be sure to post around the Advance Generation Gaming board sometime if you're a fan of Emerald, we'd love to have more new faces pop in there! :) The poor third generation is so underrated but there are actually a lot of fans here on PC. I've seen a good chunk of new members who loved Hoenn.. always makes me happy to see, hehe. You can discuss anything related to R/S/E there as well as log your adventures through the games in the travel journal so there's quite a lot to do. Chances are we'll run into each other there, as I adore that board myself. The same applies to our other generation-based discussion boards and we're also more than happy to answer any questions you have about the games there!

And on that note, are you wishing for an R/S/E remake one of these days?! I'm hoping we do get that eventually, especially since Pokemon is going full 3D with the upcoming sixth generation games.

Anyways, before I babble too much, I'll just end this by saying I hope you have fun! See you around and be sure to read the rules. If you ever need anything, I'd love to help out.

Back