• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    Hey guyz, my name is KUi Klutch as you can see. I've been lurking on these forums for quite a while.
    I'm 13, I play sports and am athletic. lol xD im bada t introduction.
    Well, I'm in a contest for an Xbox Game called Total Miner right now, and I would really love it if you guys can vote for me. It would be greatly appreciated.
    Here's the link to vote: https://polldaddy.com/facebook/iframe/?view=poll&id=7318093

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Hey there Klutch!

Welcome to PC! Pokécommunity (or PC for short) is site directly centred to Pokèmon! (you knew that right? The name kinda gives it away). Here you can go through the many areas which hold many threads with different topics for all to enjoy. I also ply sports too! :3 I love football (ughhh soccer) and I play it competitively at a high level.

Anyway, you shouldn't self advertise on PC especially on your introduction (Just a heads up there). It could end up badly.

Anyways welcome to PC. We are glad to gain a new member and we hope you enjoy your stay!!! :33

Years
  • Hiya KUi Klutch and weeelcome to the forum, okay~

I wish I was athletic.. I'm just so lazy! :( That's really great though, what sports do you enjoy most? I like swimming and jogging since those are the ones I do most often. Actually have a gym membership but haven't been going much nowadays. The elliptical and other machines are fun to use but it doesn't really feel "natural" to me since I'm not outside. Might start jogging around the block again; not sure why I dropped that before, waah. Sports discussions would fall under General Entertainment so check that out sometime, yeah?!

Anyways, you can always stick your advertisement in your signature if you want people to see it. You can advertise there since it's free reign so everything will be a-okay. I don't really use Facebook though so I can't help you out, but I do wish you luck and hope you win! Maybe you can drop by our video gaming board sometime and chat about games too, assuming you're big on those. That board is really fun and quite popular. Just a suggestion!

Hope you have an amazing time on PC, Kui~! Be sure to let a staff know if you need some help, we're the peeps with the blue, orange, and red names. Everyone here is amazing and always willing to lend you a helping hand. Cheers, have fun! <3

Years
  • Welcome to the forums Klutch! I hope you enjoy your stay! If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask! :)

Back