• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :)

pokefangunner

PokeGleek
Years
  • Hello Everyone! My name is Gunner! I haven't been online for a while so i though i'd reintroduce my self! So lets see i've been a pokemon fan since i was 6 years old! will never forget the day where i got my purple game boy color and pikemon blue version! i have loves every game since! i recently got Pokemon Black version for the first time finally! (DS was broken for a while) and omg what an amazing game! gotta go buy black 2 now!
    And i am very excited for X & Y those games look amazing! i mean its the dream pokemon game i've been waiting years and years for!
    Anyways! sorry for rambling on! i hope to make lots of new friends and feels free to add me!

P.S Gleeks feel free to add me as well :)

Years
  • Hello Gunner and welcome to PC!

I've got a friend here who also often gets called Gunner but going by your join date you apparently have been around longer than the other one. We're glad you decided to join because you'll meet fellow Pokemon fans and make new friends. Nice to see you got Pokemon Black, 5th Gen was one of my faves and I'm hoping X & Y are even more awesome, I'll recommend you visit both Fifth Generation Gaming as well as the Pokemon X & Y section for discussing said games. I'm also excited for X & Y, any plans on what starter you'll choose? I'm going for Froakie when I start my playthrough since I think he might have a badass evolution plus I love Water-types best.

And yeah you'll definitely make new friends here during your time at PC, even though your account is old it's never too late to get active. I'm always happy to talk to you so pop by my profile and leave a visitor message, or contact a staff member if you have questions. Cirno is the resident moderator for this section so don't hesitate to ask her any questions about the forums you have, but some non-staff love to lend a hand too.

Have fun here and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • ... this is awkward.

Hey there, Gunner! My name is.. uhh Gunner xD

Apparently idek who is the original Gunner here coz you were here first xD But yeah, welcome back to PC! I'm Lady Gunner, formerly gunnerpow7 when I joined here more than a year after you and I might be the most popular Gunner in PC according from here

So, yeah... still awkward xD

PS. I love Glee too <3

pokefangunner

PokeGleek
    Years
  • ... this is awkward.

Hey there, Gunner! My name is.. uhh Gunner xD

Apparently idek who is the original Gunner here coz you were here first xD But yeah, welcome back to PC! I'm Lady Gunner, formerly gunnerpow7 when I joined here more than a year after you and I might be the most popular Gunner in PC according from here

So, yeah... still awkward xD

PS. I love Glee too <3

Wow! Another Gunner? That Is Awesome! But I'll Consider You as the first Gunner since i haven't been online in so long! :)

p.s is gunner your real name?

Hello Gunner and welcome to PC!

I've got a friend here who also often gets called Gunner but going by your join date you apparently have been around longer than the other one. We're glad you decided to join because you'll meet fellow Pokemon fans and make new friends. Nice to see you got Pokemon Black, 5th Gen was one of my faves and I'm hoping X & Y are even more awesome, I'll recommend you visit both Fifth Generation Gaming as well as the Pokemon X & Y section for discussing said games. I'm also excited for X & Y, any plans on what starter you'll choose? I'm going for Froakie when I start my playthrough since I think he might have a badass evolution plus I love Water-types best.

And yeah you'll definitely make new friends here during your time at PC, even though your account is old it's never too late to get active. I'm always happy to talk to you so pop by my profile and leave a visitor message, or contact a staff member if you have questions. Cirno is the resident moderator for this section so don't hesitate to ask her any questions about the forums you have, but some non-staff love to lend a hand too.

Have fun here and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! :) The starter i am going to use is Fennekin! I always use fire types as my starter pokemon!
    Finally our dream is coming true a full 3D pokemon game :D

I am also so glad to play the Gen 5 games! I had no idea they were that good!

Last edited:
    Back