• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2013
    I'm the Blinded Adventurer, this the first forum I've properly joined, I just want to talk to others about Pokemon. Thanks!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there Blinded Adventurer! Welcome to PC!

I'd love to get to know you more, so why not tell us a bit more about you. I know you like Pokemon, but is there anything in particular that you like about it? Do you like just the games or do you like other things such as the anime or card game? How long have you been a fan of the series? I personally have been a fan of Pokemon since I was 6 and love the games. I started with Red version and have at least one game from each generation. I also enjoy the anime too! I'm looking forward to play Pokemon X and Y . They look really promising and I think they'll be amazing. Are you looking forward to them too?

This is a good place to talk about Pokemon no matter what generation. We're a really big and friendly place so hopefully you enjoy it here. There's staff members who are willing to help anyone, so if you have questions you can always contact them. They are the ones in blue, orange and , red. I'm always up to chat with anyone so feel free to send me a nice visitor's message!Anyway, have fun here and hope I can see you around here!

Years
  • Hi there, and welcome!

Since you wrote a short intro, why not tell us a bit more about yourself? It can help us get to show you what parts of PC you might like, or even sharing interests with somebody here. Given the large memberbase it's pretty certain you might see somebody have something in common with you. Going by the Sonic avatar you have, are you a Sonic fan? If so I believe you might like the Sonic Fanclub here. Anyways, I'm sure you can take time and explore PC to see what you like.

Like Aaron said there, we are big and friendly so I'm sure you can fit in really well, and those staff members are always on hand if you need help with anything. I'm always happy to talk with you so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message, I won't hurt you. But yeah, have an awesome time here at PC and I'll see you around okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back