• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

white_shadow37

white_shadow37
Years

• Hello! My name is Maria, I'm 18 years old and I am from Greece. You can call me Maria or with my username if you want to:) (I personally think it is a cool username.) Um, anyway...I've just finished school and I'm going to university this year. I've played pokemon for many years and still I love them the same as I did when I was a little kid. I like discussing about pokemon stuff with people because most of the times I don't have an opportunity like this in my country, as I'm a bit too old for playing pokemon. I've visited this site a couple of times and I liked it, so I thought: "Why not? Let's make an account!" and here I am, as a new member of pokemon community.:)

Years
  • Hello Maria! Welcome to PC!

You're from Greece I see? What's it like over there? And nice to see you finally joined an awesome community like us, we're a good one to start with since the rules aren't too complex plus the staff members know how to do their jobs well. I once lurked before joining like you did, although it was back in 2011 that I joined PC at just 18 years of age. I know how it feels being an adult who still loves Pokemon and people mock you for it, I'm 20 (turning 21 in October) so you could say I've gone through similar experiences. You are never too old for Pokemon!

Anyways, I'm sure you'll have loads of fun here and make some new friends because PC is a great forum and everyone here is friendly and they all love Pokemon, even several adult-aged members such as yourself and me too. If you ever want to talk, just feel free to leave me a visitor message. Enjoy your stay here Maria and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Heyy!We are from the same place.Glad to see other Pokemon Fans from my country.
    I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.
    Like you i dont know many people who play Pokemon because ''they are childish''.Ah well..Their loss....
    PM if you ever wanna chat!

white_shadow37

white_shadow37
    Years
  • It's nice to see people who like pokemon as much as I do. Also, it's nice to see a nice warm welcome from all of you. If anyone wants to chat with me can pm me. :)

indeed it is! okay, same here about the pm :)

Last edited:
    Back