• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Username Unavailable

User Title Unavailable
Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    Hi, I'm Username Unavailable. I don't necessarily know how to introduce myself here, though I hope that I can make friends, talk and trade here with others and all. Apologies if my introduction is rather generic.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hey, and welcome to PC! I think you'll have a great time here! I like your 'Unavailable' theme! What brought you here, was it X and Y? Anyway, welcome!

Username Unavailable

User Title Unavailable
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    Hey, and welcome to PC! I think you'll have a great time here! I like your 'Unavailable' theme! What brought you here, was it X and Y? Anyway, welcome!

I was rather interested in finding out about X&Y, though I really came to talk about Pokemon in general.

seishiro-san

Inspirational
    Years
  • I must say that is one of the most original usernames I have come across! No sarcam intended *thumbs up* Welcome to PC! Grab a seat and a drink and enjoy the community here! :D Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Wow, your username is really.. cool. Hello, welcome to Pokecommunity, enjoy your stay here!:)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC i am very happy that all kind of peoples is joining here in PC. By the way why didn't you take this name ? I mean it is not a strange but you can't change it again so if you like it so yay :) and hope you find this place very good. You can do a lot of things here like customizing your own signature,avatar,profile picture etc etc. And there are forum for everything and there are some different rules on each forum so it will be good if you read the rules of all forum before you visit. Its a very good place for talking about Pokemon hacks, ROMS,battling,trading etc etc. And i would happy if you give a friend request. And also make too friend. Why don't you go check the latest forum Pokemon X & y its a famous game in people even its not released think how much popular and great will it be when it will release ? People are talking about the countdown to Pokemon X & y release and it will release after 6 days.

best of luck for PC bye and see you around.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Your introduction was indeed generic but your username isn't.
    Either way, welcome to PC. Since I'm busy, I'm only here to tell you that PC is yet an active forum. You'll have fun here and make many many friends! If you have any questions regarding the forum, just ask the staffs around these parts and feel free to vm/pm me if you want to talk.

Years
  • That has to be one of the best usernames I've ever seen.. and I've seen a lot of them. Those kinds of clever ways to name your account always grab me and I'm sure others will be attracted to your name as well. So before even saying a word, you've already got something to leave a good impression on people. ;P Awesomepossum! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

If you're here to discuss Pokemon as a whole then you'll definitely be pleased with the amounts of discussions we have around here, so be sure to contribute. :3 You can discuss Pokemon gaming as a whole over in the Pokemon Gaming Central board, while Pokemon General houses Pokemon world discussions, for example. Great places to start! Seems like you'll fit in really well so go on and post around. Let us know if you ever need any assistance, all right? We're happy to help!

Back