• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Hello,
    Found this forum will looking for a pokemon forum... wanted to find a place to exchage FCs for friend safari, trades and sometimes battles. I dount really do the super competitive side to pokemon so my pokemon probly dont have super IVs xD I have trained a few with the super training thu.

I play both X & Y, Curtly playing thu X now. Played thu Y as a girl like the customization so tryed X with a guy, havnt liked it nerly as much but cant start over as i like the pokemon i got on ther and cant move them yet.
    Hope they make some DLC for the game, dousnt really feel like thers much after the E4.

Years
  • Check out the X/Y Friend Code Sharing thread! That will be super awesome for you. I've been exploring through friend safaris most of yesterday and it really is awesome how many nice Pokemon you can get from there. X and Y have so many cool features overall so it is wonderful to play through them. Welcome! <3 Love the username.

But ah, a DLC would be great. I wouldn't mind shelling out a little bit more if it meant more content or access to new places. Would be good to hold us off until the next Pokemon game, at least. Things are kind of quiet postgame so I've been spending my time breeding.. going to make a good team before moving onto the postgame sidequests and Battle Maison.

Go on and discuss X & Y with us in the X/Y board, all right! See you around and welcome once again.

Back