• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Hello there, my name is Charles. I've recently purchased pokemon Y but I've been playing pokemon since the red version was released in the states. My 2 loves in life are culinary arts and pokemon. I go to culinary school and I plan on traveling the world once I'm done with culinary school.

I am a little shy but I love making friends whenever I can get out of my shell. I hope to talk to some of you later on!

That's amazing! I'd love to travel around the world myself someday, too. But that's provided I ever have the finances.. traveling is just so expensive! :( But I'll keep hoping and working hard to ensure it happens one of these days. Culinary arts is another pretty great thing so I do wish you lots of luck in your endeavors as well. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

But it's cool that you've been playing Pokemon so much and that definitely means you'll have lots to talk about here. We have all sorts of fans, from newer to long-time ones, that'll be more than happy to chat with you. :3 Don't be shy around here as this is definitely one of the nicer Pokemon communities out there.

Hope you have a great time here and be sure to contact a staff member if you need something!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Cooking, traveling, and Pokemon sounds like a good life to be honest. XD

Traveling the world would be so cool, oh my gosh.

Welcome welcome, have a good time here! c:

Goldndcrystal777

Goldndcrystal777
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2020
    For one thing my neck hurts, and I don't feel like explaining myself again. Check my bio!

Back