• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Destiny123

Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Hello everybody, I joined in 2008 but I only downloaded hacks to play.

Since I was quite young when I created this account I just created an account with a name from the top of my mind and I was wondering if there is a way to change it without transferring to a new account.

I am also wondering why I can't post images even though I could about almost a year ago on April 10 2013.

Years
    You can change your username by reading through the guidelines in this thread and making a post. If you want to change your name to a name that has already been taken by a dead account you won't be able to as you don't meet the criteria, but for untaken names you should be good to go. Check that out!

Anyways, welcome to PC, Destiny. :) So good to have you back! And as for the images thing, we've had the policy of being unable to post images until you have 15 posts for years now from what I recall, maybe you mean attachments? Anyone can include those in posts but not images linked within image tags and such.

Hope you have a fun time here! n~n Whether you're back for hacks or want to involve yourself in the forum more, we'll be glad to have you.

Back