• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Evoker102

Trade Master
    Years
    I forgot to post here when I joined, but I'm not that known except for my giveaways, so I thought I would say Hello!

What's up and hey there, Evoker! Always good to have more people join us here, good to meet you.

What sorts of giveaways are you doing? People here would love to participate so it's good to see that you've been getting involved and posting around. Just be sure to keep the rules in mind and not to spam, though! I noticed you wanted to hit 15 posts earlier but the best way to do that is to explore the forum and post in places that interest you. :-3 You'll hit 15 soon enough; only takes a few minutes.

Have fun and enjoy yourself! I'm glad to assist if you're lost so don't be scared to message me anytime. And, of course, stick around to have the best experience.

Back