• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2015
    Ohayooo I am brasilian I am one fan of this Forum
    And I fan for Wesley he is soo Good in hacking okay now my really name is pedro ygor okay thanks for Hours of Fun :)

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • Welcome Pedro! PokéCommunity is an awesome place to be at! You have a fan in us too!
    I also like Wesley's rom hacks, which one is your favorite?
    Again I welcome you here Pedro and I hope you have a wonderful time meeting new friends here and playing more hacks!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya! So, I assume that you're into ROM Hacking, eh? Check out the ROM Hackign section; you'll find all kinds of hacks there, and then some! :3

Annnnd a very meery welcome to the forums! Have you played any of the hacks before? I really like AshGrey and DarkRising and a couple more! Always soso nice. Mmm, just incase you wanna learn about how to ROM Hack and stuff, you can check out the sections like the Beginner's Lounge, and the Tools and Resources section! All good places to get started! <3

See you around, and hope you're excited for the fun! If you need a hand, contact any of the staff members to assist you right away with a smile! Take care, and have a wonderful tiiiime!

Back