• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Hello everyone! My name is Evan or evander14, and as you can see I am new to the site! I have been a Pokemon fan for about 10 years now and am just getting back into it. I recently purchased Pokemon Y and I have been enjoying it thoroughly! The last game I played previously was Ruby! I love the TV show and have seen a movie or two! Other than that, thanks for welcoming me to the site!

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Evan! It's really nice to see you here today.

So how's Pokemon Y going? I know I enjoyed the 6th Generation so far, with all the amazing new mechanics they introduced along with introducing even more of my fave Pokemon. Why not hang out around the Pokemon X & Y board where you can discuss everything about X and Y? Also, I wonder if you plan on catching up on 4th & 5th Gen? Was there any reason as to why you didn't play them? I know 5th Gen disappointed a fair amount of people but I enjoyed it personally. We do have opinions after all.

And if you're interested in the anime topics we have the Pokemon Anime board as well. I really have to try and watch it again, but it's been handled quite badly where I am. Aside from that, there's so much stuff you can do here at PC and you'll meet really cool people along the way as well.

I do hope to see you around, and if you need help you can always contact a staff member! Have fun settling in, Evan.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    You know, I'm not too sure as to why I didn't participate in 5th generation. I never had a regular DS and literally 2 weeks ago I picked up a 2ds. Is black and white worth picking up? What would you recommend for the best DS Pokemon release?

BabyDino213

Baby Dragon Awaiting To Evolve Into Thousand Drago
    Years
  • I Think Black And White 2 have more to do than the original as for getting stuff on DS would be Platinum, Black 2 or White 2 and if you loved older versions Soul Silver is great also. And Welcome to PC forgot to introduce myself I'm BabyDino213 nice to meet you evander14 hope your time on here would be a great one

Back