• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    Hey PokeCommunity! I'm AnimalZz and I came here to just talk about pokemon, battle, do some art, make even a rom hack, anything I'm open too! Im very interested in a lot and I hope to become friends with you all! Where should I start?:D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    I've just recently started pixel arting and playing online RPGs, and 4th gen games, I came here to look around for ppl to talk to as well!:)

PkmnTrainerN3

Or you can call me N or orange or noah, I have a l
    Years
  • Hello too, AnimalZz! Everyone here is pretty friendly and I hope we can be friends too! Since you started playing online rpgs, you should check out pokemmo.

Years
  • PC is happy to have you here, AnimalZz! Welcome to the forums by the way. I'm sure you are excited because you'll be in for quite a ride here at PC!

Some ideal sections I'd recommend based on what you mentioned: Art & Design, ROM Hacking, Battling & Team Building and Fourth Generation. Lots of good topics in all those sections, so hopefully those will keep you entertained for a while. Feel free to check out as many boards as you like, since you seem to be pleased with all the variety here, and you'll get to meet so many amazing people along the way as well. You may even run into someone who shares an interest with you, which may open up potential new friends.

Have a great time with us, and do contact any of the staff members in the bolded usernames if you need their assistance. Don't worry, they won't hurt you. I'll be sure to catch you around the forums, okay?

- Hikamaru

Back