• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hi everyone! I'm owllie. I've been a long time fan of Pokemon. I don't own the most current consoles, although I am looking into buying a used 3ds soon. I haven't watched the anime in ages, I'm a little behind on that. Uh, I'm not good at introducing myself... I am a fan of the Mystery Dungeon series and rom hacks, although I can't seem to get any to work for more than an hour or so....

So yeah! Hi everyone! Glad to be here. :)

Years
    Welcome!!! I love rom hacks and how they put different spins on the games we've all been playing for years. There are a lot of good ones out there, some of which put the main franchise to shame.

The anime is a bit "kiddish" and repetitive. I just can't get into it. That's just me though.

Super Mystery Dungeon was recently announced. Not a whole lot of info on it right now but it sound like it will be a lot of fun. I like Explorers of Sky/Time/Darness much more than Gate of Infinity.

I hope you enjoy it here! :)

The 3DS is an awesome system that I'd totally recommend buying. Not just for Pokemon but also for the many other good games on it, too. I really do love mine and need to stop neglecting other systems I have like the Wii U and PS Vita. xD; But it's too awesome blah. Welcome, owllie!

Glad to have you too and I'm liking the avatar - looks really nice. I'm sure you'll have a lot to discuss here even if you haven't played the newer games since PC is a vast forum with lots to do so be sure to get involved. Have a blast!

Back