• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Hi, I'm Flameons! I love to watch the Pokémon anime and play the games! My favourite game is X/Y! English isn't my first language so sorry for bad english! :)
    I hope to have a great time in this community! :D

Tamara❤

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Hi there Flameons ^_^ Welcome to the forum, your english is great! :) X/Y is one of my favourite games too. ^^

Years
    Awesome to meet you too Flameons! Your English is not that bad, so look on the bright side here.

So, XY fan? I presume Kalos is your fave region going by that? Any other faves as far as Pokemon are concerned? There's tons to look around here in terms of Pokemon discussions so definitely enjoy what's around and you'll enjoy meeting all the awesome people here as well.

Best of luck to you, and I hope to keep up with you again!

Back