• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hi! I'm Ardeil, and I've been playing Pokemon since the Crystal Version. My first Pokemon was Totodile, whom I nicknamed Niles. Currently playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and I'm trying to complete the Pokedex and breed for shiny Pokemon. I'm really excited for the upcoming game; Pokemon Sun and Moon! Although I like the design of Solgaleo better, I'm pretty convinced that I'm going to be getting Moon (because I like the theme better). So far I'm convinced that I'll be choosing Litten (I've already decided a nickname for him, too), but if Popplio's evolutions are good enough, I'll choose him instead. I hope to partake in discussions for Pokemon Sun and Moon, and I'm excited to meet everyone! :P​

Hopefully Popplio's evolutions will be good, agreed. I love the little guy so it makes me sad when I see people calling him the odd one out. =( Cute Pokémon and I'm sure its next forms will prove some people wrong. ;p

Welcome to PC, Ardeil! Personally I'd have liked to choose Moon but my boyfriend suddenly started wanting to get Sun and we always get opposite versions so Moon might be the version I'll have to settle with ahaa. Which isn't so bad since the mascot legendary is awesome but I just love the concept of Sun a bit more.

Anyways, have a blast posting! We're excited having you too so be sure to continue getting involved, you won't regret it.

Back