• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    hey
    i'm claire

just some fair warning;
    i'm socially inept and i have literally no idea what i'm doing half the time

ok got that out of the way

i like art and music and rain and cold weather
    i have a seriously warped sense of humour
    my favourite pokemon games would probably be black/white or platinum because they're actually amazing

wow ok hope i can get to know some of you and be less awkward

bye bye c:

Years
    Hello, Claire. Welcome to PokeCommunity. We hope you enjoy your time here and we're a friendly community and we do hope you could share more about yourself.

Do you have any favourite Pok?mon from BW and Platinum?

Rain and cold weather? Art? Fan of Black & White? Seems like we're two peas in a pod already. ;p Welcome Claire! No worries I'm shy too, but luckily PC is an awesome community where it's easy to fit in so being yourself isn't hard at all. <3

Stick around and ask the staff if you need help! I'd be more than happy to help out if you're confused about anything too.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Hello and welcome! I'm sure over half of the PC community is awkward, so no worries there. :D

Years
    c: ahh thanks everyone for your welcomes
    my favourite pokemon from platinum and b/w would be giratina and chandelure [because ghost types are actually freaking fabulous]
    honestly they're my favourite pokemon overall

well thanks again for replying with warm welcomes and i hope i'll see you guys around c:

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hiya Claire! Great to meet you and welcome to PC. I'm not too good on social interactions either, but forums make me safe and happy hehe. c'; Hopefully you'll have lots of fun and a long stay on PC eh? I love music, art, and rain + cold too, was thundering earlier today and it was nice.. except for the power going out. bluuh ;w;
    Giratina and Chandelure? Those are some great favourites? Giratina's gotta be high up on my favourite list.. always found Giratina cute, oddly enough. x'D The Origin Forme looks super too. How long have you been playing the Pok?mon games and what was your first game?

Have a fun stay on the Pok?Community, lots to do here so be sure to explore when you have the time! Feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat & see you around. :pink_boogie:

pkmin3033

Hey Claire, welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to meet you~

I bet you don't see much rain and cold weather living in Australia, no? I'd recommend visiting merry olde Englande if you get the chance - it rains nine months here and is overcast the other three, and the temperature doesn't rise above 20 degrees for more than two or three weeks a year. It's great. What sort of music might you be into?

Anyways, if you ever need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
    c: thanks for more welcomes!
    and yeeeees finally someone agrees giratina is cute. when i got my white version, i got a shiny giratina gift thingy from the game store and when i got up to nimbasa city i would spend ages dressing it up for the musicals hehe

actually, in the winter it gets pretty chilly [well, chilly for us, the max temperatures during winter are around 20 degrees and the lows are about 10 degrees xd] and rainy [IT WAS STORMY LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS GREAT] because i live in the south-west. i've also been to england and ireland [i was born in ireland and then i moved to australia when i was 2 and i have never adjusted to the temperature it's actually death] a few times and they're great ahh they're so cold i love it hehe

that was a lot of brackets oh gosh

Back