• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    My name is Kristopher Easton, Your ordinary POKEMON Fan.
    I play rom hacks a lot since they provide a bit more alternation.
    Especially ones with Custom Pokemon sprites in them.

Hopefully, we can be friends!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hihi and welcome to PokéCommunity Kristopher! Great to meet ya and nice to have you join us, I'm Alex. =) ROM hacks are pretty fun I gotta say, do you have a favourite in particular? My personal favourites are Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, and Emerald 386.. Light Platinum I've heard is really good, gotta try it out sometime! ;v; Who's your favourite Pokémon, btw?

Look forward to seeing you around the boards! Have fun & feel free to message me in VM if you'd like a chat. <33

Years
    Hihi and welcome to PokéCommunity Kristopher! Great to meet ya and nice to have you join us, I'm Alex. =) ROM hacks are pretty fun I gotta say, do you have a favourite in particular? My personal favourites are Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, and Emerald 386.. Light Platinum I've heard is really good, gotta try it out sometime! ;v; Who's your favourite Pokémon, btw?

Look forward to seeing you around the boards! Have fun & feel free to message me in VM if you'd like a chat. <33

My Particular Favorites as of now are Glazed, Jupiter and Theta Emerald. Theta Emerald because in a way it's sort of a more modernized version of Emerald, Jupiter because of how abstract and unique it is, and Glazed because Pikachu with a Scarf that can talk leads me to believe that glazed might be connected to the Mystery Dungeon Universe. My favourite pokemon though, would be hard to answer, since i particularly like Arcanine but then i like how Necrozma looks, sort of like a boss you would encounter in a platforming game.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    HI Kris! Welcome to the community! What would your favourite pokemon and region/game be?
    Also, there's a rom hacks section that has tons of awesome games in it, made by fans, for fans! Hope you are enjoy!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well damn, I didn't expect to see a thread from 2016 popping up! Welcome (back?) to the forums, Kristopher. :)

Back