• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello !!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    hello everyone !! i didn't know about this place before now, but it seems like a place i'd really like to be a part of !!

you can call me katherine (kathy and kat work too) or mei !! i'm 17 years old, and just about to start my senior year of high school~ as you can tell by my username, i'm very into overwatch, but i have lots of other interests too

outside of the obvious, i also play a lot of smash bros, monster hunter, sonic games in general, and lots of 2d fighting games !!

i dunno what else to put here, but yeah, that's me~ i hope i can make friends with a lot of you !!

my gf is the main reason i'm here

Reactions: dva

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey there Kathy, welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm actually super into Overwatch as well, there are quite a lot of us here who are big fans of the game - in fact, you just missed an Overwatch-themed community event, unfortunately. In any case, you can still come play with us sometime, if you like :D

Feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat, about OW or anything else, k?

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hello there Kathy! Aah glad to hear you're an Overwatch fan too, heard good stuff about it. Is Mei your favourite hero? =o How long have you been playing video games as well? I started out in 2003 with Jak 3, Pokémon Red, and some others. Really great games.. gotta play them again sometime hah. x'D

Anyway welcome to PokéCommunity! Have fun here and feel free to VM me if you'd like to talk or anything. See you :]

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
    Hello and welcome!!

Can't wait to see you around the forums! I hope you stay with us awhile. :) just a reminder to read the rules! What's your favorite pokemon you have caught/hatched/leveled up in Pokemon Go?

Back