• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello --

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Hello all - my name is Dan and I'm a graphic designer based in the UK. I've recently completed a Pocket Monsters based design project that I'm hoping to share here. Feel free to follow me on Twitter (@arkotypeco) for more info. :)

Years
    You can include your Twitter handle in your forum signature if you'd like, as that's one of the only accepted methods of advertising around here. You're very welcome to share your projects here as well of course (as long as you post them in the right area!) but make sure you don't just link to them. We ask that you embed them directly in your thread instead of linking people off-site. Just some tips to get you started. =)

Nice to meet you Dan! I'm also a designer and artist too so I love seeing more people like us here. Been lacking a muse for some time now but I hope I'll get back to it soon.

See you around, if you need help feel free to ask.

JCarrill0

PokéMaster
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Hello all - my name is Dan and I'm a graphic designer based in the UK. I've recently completed a Pocket Monsters based design project that I'm hoping to share here. Feel free to follow me on Twitter (@arkotypeco) for more info. :)
    Greetings ArkoType,
    I'm from TX, USA and a Independent Fitness Coach, I recently started playing a Gen III version of FireRed, while my wife plays LeafGreen. I also am working on my spare time to complete the original R/B/Y.
    Also I have a Facebook Page about my Pokemon GO Account, feel free to follow me if you like as well!

Take care,

- JC

Back