• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2017
    Hi, my name is Elie and I'm (soon to be) a psychology PhD student. I've been a Pokemon fan for a long time (well over 10 years). I played TCG for a long while, and I might get back into it after I move to LA for grad school; I'm also interested in making a Pokemon-themed tabletop game (like Dungeons & Dragons style) and would love to seek feedback on a project like that. Also also, I'm into roleplaying and I might try to get into that.

Nice to meet you!

Years
  • Oh that's really cool. Hardly do I see people who want to outright make a tabletop game, and I think it'd be cool if you posted in Pokemon General asking for feedback. We'd love to have it there!

Otherwise welcome Elie. :-3 Hope you have a great time here!

Years
  • Hey there Elle, we're happy to have in our community. Good luck on the psychology studies you're taking, that's a very interesting subject. Making a game is something not much people do, perhaps some of us can provide ideas and feedback over in Pokemon General. We also have a growing group of roleplayers over in the Roleplay Theatre. They'd be happy to have a new roleplayer join them. Nice meeting you, and I hope you enjoy yourself here! ^-^

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • Hey Elie! Welcome to the grand PC! lol

That's so cool that you're getting your Psychology PhD soon! Props to you girl! (Also props to you for going to LA for grad school! Impressive!)

Seems like the others have given you some links but since you're thinking about getting back into TCG, here's our TCG forum right here! Take a look and get yourself comfortable once again! We got a lot of friendly members who'll guide you back in if you need any help :)

Feel free to message me if you need any extra help! From one caligirl to a future one ^^

Back