• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Pizzachu

Pokemon & Pizza? What more could you ask for!?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2017
    New guy here! ^^ I didn't know where to start posting so I figured I'd begin here. :P

It's nice to meet you all. ^^

Years
    Howdy! Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Pizzachu! Haha, that's a really funny theme you have going on with pikachu and pizza, did you come up with that? Anyways, feel free to send me a message if you need anything, maybe chat? Enjoy! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    OMG your username and avatar have to be the most adorable things I've seen today. you've made my day :D
    Welcome to PC! Mind telling us about your interests? Maybe what made you decide to join PC?

Pizzachu

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2017
    OMG your username and avatar have to be the most adorable things I've seen today. you've made my day :D
    Welcome to PC! Mind telling us about your interests? Maybe what made you decide to join PC?

First of all, thank you. I love pizza and I enjoy Pokemon so I kind of just smooshed them together. (Pizzachu is also my username on the PTC Online game. lol)

As in interests what would you like to know? Oh and I've browsed this website many times before over the past few years. (After seeing some of the cool games being made from this website), and you all seemed like a lovely and friendly community so I figured I'd join up. :3 I also plan on making my own game too. Or well using Pokemon Essentials and RPGmaker XP >.>; but that might take a while because RL is busy often.

That's basically it in a nutshell, thanks for letting me join. :3

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    First of all, thank you. I love pizza and I enjoy Pokemon so I kind of just smooshed them together. (Pizzachu is also my username on the PTC Online game. lol

Hi, Welcome to PC! I hope it's no pineapple pizza haha. ;)
    Anyway, seeing that you're about to create your own game, if you need help, what's better than the fan game section? Or you can join the discord and ask in the #game-dev and #rom-hacking channel, I'm sure you'll find people who are eager to help.

Enjoy your stay on PC!

Pizzachu

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2017
    Hi, Welcome to PC! I hope it's no pineapple pizza haha. ;)
    Anyway, seeing that you're about to create your own game, if you need help, what's better than the fan game section? Or you can join the discord and ask in the #game-dev and #rom-hacking channel, I'm sure you'll find people who are eager to help.

Enjoy your stay on PC!

Thank you. :) I might just do that because I've run into a few issues. xP Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! ^^

Back