• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    Hello... Despite that my profile states that I've been here for a few months, this is the first time I've properly used this account. Mainly just because I'm awkward and get really self-conscious when it comes to things like posting forums, because I never know if I'm posting something in the correct place or not. Needless to say I'm still extremely new here and still trying to get used to it... I love Pokemon, though, and it's a dream of mine to create a fan game! (I'd only be able to give ideas, though, since I'm no good with sprites and the technical side of making a game TwT)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya! Welcome to PC my friend :D
    PC is a pretty great place to try and branch out. It can be a bit intimidating at first with how big the community is, but we're all as friendly as can be. You can post ideas for a fan game over in the Launchpad. If you have any questions at all about where anything goes, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! Why not try joining our Discord channel? You can find that here. Enjoy the community :D

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    Heya! Welcome to PC my friend :D
    PC is a pretty great place to try and branch out. It can be a bit intimidating at first with how big the community is, but we're all as friendly as can be. You can post ideas for a fan game over in the Launchpad. If you have any questions at all about where anything goes, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! Why not try joining our Discord channel? You can find that here. Enjoy the community :D
    Th-Thank you... I hope I can make some new friends along the way as I try and get used to being here... qwq

hi nice to meet you :)
    Hello. It's nice to meet you, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back