• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    Hi! :0
    My name is Fai! I go by she/they!
    I got into Pokemon around Gen 5, but went backwards to play as many games as I could.
    I think the furthest back I've gone is D/P/P, and I just finished Sword today!

My favorite type is Fairy, if I ever had to choose a type to specialize in. There's just so much variety in type combos, y'know? It's wild! Plus they're super cute while they totally kick your butt, sooooo.... x'3
    I think the types I tend to ignore are Bug and Ground, really. Somehow I just end up not having very many of them on my team?
    Recently I've been better about it, but I really have to plan out which ones I'd like to use since I get pretty picky with those two!

I used to roleplay as an Audino named Funfetti! Nowadays I'm curious if I still feel like my Pokesona would be an Audino, or something else since SWSH's come out... Hmmm...

The SWSH Discord server is too crowded for me so I hoped to find somewhere else to chat with people about Pokemon!
    Hopefully I'll meet some good friends <3

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Hi! :0
    My name is Fai! I go by she/they!
    I got into Pokemon around Gen 5, but went backwards to play as many games as I could.
    I think the furthest back I've gone is D/P/P, and I just finished Sword today!

My favorite type is Fairy, if I ever had to choose a type to specialize in. There's just so much variety in type combos, y'know? It's wild! Plus they're super cute while they totally kick your butt, sooooo.... x'3
    I think the types I tend to ignore are Bug and Ground, really. Somehow I just end up not having very many of them on my team?
    Recently I've been better about it, but I really have to plan out which ones I'd like to use since I get pretty picky with those two!

I used to roleplay as an Audino named Funfetti! Nowadays I'm curious if I still feel like my Pokesona would be an Audino, or something else since SWSH's come out... Hmmm...

The SWSH Discord server is too crowded for me so I hoped to find somewhere else to chat with people about Pokemon!
    Hopefully I'll meet some good friends <3

Hi
    It's nice to meet you!

Congrats on finish Sword. What did you think of it?

Fairy types are adorable! and everyone's gotta have a least favourite type so don't feel too bad for ground and bug :D

Interesting I've never done Pokémon roleplay before, what sort of things do you do?
    And finally, what is your favourite Pokémon?

Hope you find what you're looking for here!
    Have fun and I hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    I loved it! The story felt so nostalgic to me, and felt so detailed compared to the other games a few years ago. It felt super story-rich like BW/B2W2 did to me!

I did a Pokemon-only slice of life sort of thing hehe, it was full of wild shenanigans!

My favorite Pokemon has been Gengar for a long time :D I have plenty of merch - like a belt, a hoodie, etc.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • I loved it! The story felt so nostalgic to me, and felt so detailed compared to the other games a few years ago. It felt super story-rich like BW/B2W2 did to me!

I did a Pokemon-only slice of life sort of thing hehe, it was full of wild shenanigans!

My favorite Pokemon has been Gengar for a long time :D I have plenty of merch - like a belt, a hoodie, etc.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

That sounds really interesting, I don't think I'd have the confidence to roleplay tho. I'd only embarrass myself.

Gengar is a great Pokémon! I managed to hatch a shiny Gastly the other day, I just wish shiny Gengar was a bit more unique.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    I'm glad you enjoyed it!

That sounds really interesting, I don't think I'd have the confidence to roleplay tho. I'd only embarrass myself.

Gengar is a great Pokémon! I managed to hatch a shiny Gastly the other day, I just wish shiny Gengar was a bit more unique.

Ah thank you!
    And yeah, roleplaying can be hard at first. I've been going on for about 6 years now though so it just feels like writing a story to me! 😀
    And whaohhhh nice! Shiny Gengar isn't my favorite unless it's in a "special" stage like Mega/Gigantamax! I reaaaally enjoy shiny mega Gengar though haha.

I'm still getting the hang of Max Raids, so I'm not sure what all there is! Who's your favorite Gigantamax?

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Ah thank you!
    And yeah, roleplaying can be hard at first. I've been going on for about 6 years now though so it just feels like writing a story to me! 😀
    And whaohhhh nice! Shiny Gengar isn't my favorite unless it's in a "special" stage like Mega/Gigantamax! I reaaaally enjoy shiny mega Gengar though haha.

I'm still getting the hang of Max Raids, so I'm not sure what all there is! Who's your favorite Gigantamax?

That is really awesome, I do like writing stories so I'd definitely consider trying it out.
    Thank you :D I know what you mean, It would have been awesome if they changed how normal shiny Gengar looked, they already changed his ability to cursed body.

My favourite Gigantamax is Lapras. I've always loved them and Gmax Lapras is just Lapras+
    What about you? which Gmax is your favourite?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    That is really awesome, I do like writing stories so I'd definitely consider trying it out.
    Thank you :D I know what you mean, It would have been awesome if they changed how normal shiny Gengar looked, they already changed his ability to cursed body.

My favourite Gigantamax is Lapras. I've always loved them and Gmax Lapras is just Lapras+
    What about you? which Gmax is your favourite?

Lapras is sooo pretty! I really like the effects around Gmax Lapras, it looks like snowy music notes to me!
    I think Orbeetle takes the cake haha, it's weird but cool! A ladybug that turns into a mushroom is just... hilarious.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Lapras is sooo pretty! I really like the effects around Gmax Lapras, it looks like snowy music notes to me!
    I think Orbeetle takes the cake haha, it's weird but cool! A ladybug that turns into a mushroom is just... hilarious.

It really is! and they really do.
    I always thought Gmax Orbeetle was a UFO, but it does also look like a toadstool.

Also, do you think you will post about your RP experience on here? It sounds really interesting and would love to know more.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    It really is! and they really do.
    I always thought Gmax Orbeetle was a UFO, but it does also look like a toadstool.

Also, do you think you will post about your RP experience on here? It sounds really interesting and would love to know more.

UFO Mushroom :0
    Yeah haha I only saw the Serebii picture and only just googled the close-up and saw that it was more of a UFO - the smaller one definitely looks mushroomy tho tbh.

And I might :0
    I haven't looked around a whole lot yet... is there a RP section here? I'm assuming so but I thought I'd ask!

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • UFO Mushroom :0
    Yeah haha I only saw the Serebii picture and only just googled the close-up and saw that it was more of a UFO - the smaller one definitely looks mushroomy tho tbh.

And I might :0
    I haven't looked around a whole lot yet... is there a RP section here? I'm assuming so but I thought I'd ask!

Haha :D It's a UFM

There is a role play theatre, I haven't looked there to much personal. But it might be worth having a look at.

Hope you find what your looking for here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    Haha :D It's a UFM

There is a role play theatre, I haven't looked there to much personal. But it might be worth having a look at.

Hope you find what your looking for here.

Whoah, UFM made me ACTUALLY lol, I kind of wheezed at that. Good job X3
    Also nice!!! Thanks for letting me know haha, I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks so much!
    You've been awesome to talk to and I really have enjoyed my first few moments here <3

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Whoah, UFM made me ACTUALLY lol, I kind of wheezed at that. Good job X3
    Also nice!!! Thanks for letting me know haha, I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks so much!
    You've been awesome to talk to and I really have enjoyed my first few moments here <3

Thank you so much!
    It's been great talking to you as well.

Back