• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    Hello everyone. I'm Jarred and I'm a newly registered member here. I started playing Pokemon since the 3rd Generation and my favorite game would be Platinum. I also collect merchandise from the Pokemon Center.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    Hi Jarred.

Welcome! It's nice to meet you. Platinum is one of my favourite games as well.
    I don't have much merchandise myself, but what's your collection like?
    Also whats your favourite Pokémon?

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Welcome to PC Jarred! My name's Dakota it's nice to meet ya
    I'd love to see your collection as well, if you feel like showing it off~

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Jarred! Welcome to the community. We've got an entire thread dedicated to Pokemon merch, so I hope you decide to share some of your collection with us! n_n;

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    Hello, thank you for such a warm welcome. My favorite Pokemon are Spiritomb, Mimikyu, Pyukumuku, Shuckle, Whimsicott, and Magikarp. New additions are Snom and Pincurchin. Most of my merch are plushes, stickers, and acrylic keychains that I bought from Pokemon Center. I'm planning to make an Instagram account to post their pictures soon.

Back