• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hello! I am Eifi. My favorite Pokemon is, obviously, Espeon. For those who don't know, Eifi is Espeon's japanese name. I am 12 years old, and I am male. I hope that I can be as active as possible and make many friends!

Years
    Eifi said:
    Hello! I am Eifi. My favorite Pokemon is, obviously, Espeon. For those who don't know, Eifi is Espeon's japanese name. I am 12 years old, and I am male. I hope that I can be as active as possible and make many friends!
    I never knew Umbreon in Japanese was Eifi. >.>; Have fun at PC Eifi, follow and read the rules, and be sure to ask me if you have any problems here or if you wish to become friends. By the way, I'm Shikon~chan, pleased to meet ya! ^_~

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Welcome to PC, Eifi. Enjoy being 12 because i'm 15 and i'm really, I mean really bored.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    *meep* So sorry I'm a few days late Eifi. X3 Welcome to PC, I'm Kelsey. ;D I like your name, it sounds kawaii. X3 I'm sure you've read the rules, but if not...well, read them. XD Have a super fun time here~! =D

~Kelsey

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Eifi said:
    Hey Eifi! =D Welcome to PC! Love your name. It's so cwute. ;3 You're 12? Awesome! When do you turn thirteen? (I just turned 13 myself, it's awesome. ^_^) If you want to talk, just PM me, and I'll reply ASAP! See you around :P

Back