• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ^-^

MunchiiMoon

The bat of your nightmares
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She/Her
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 2, 2020
    Haiii I just joined the community. I'm very bad at introductions so this will be very brief.

I'm a pokemon fan, have been since I was 5 years old. I started off with Pokemon stadium 2, pokemon snap, and the anime series on VHS. I didn't get my first main game until I got my DSI when I was 11 or 12 and played Pokemon black. Reshiram instantly became my favorite legendary of all time and I've yet to find an NPC I like better than N. Since then ive played every game aside from HeartGold and SoulSilver. I only started shiny hunting and competitive breeding in gen 7 and I am continuing on in gen 8. I love trading, collecting, and breeding pokemon but I'm not much of a competitive player. I hope to make lots of new friends in the community!

ltlvixen

ltlvixen
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Hi MunchiiMoon

I first wanna say hi and welcome to the community. I am a massive pokemon fan as well, have been since I was young. My first game was playing through Pokemon Ruby. I have watched and re-watched the anime series. I have read some of the manga. I would say that Mew is always going to be my favourite Legendary. I did like N as an NPC. I have played all of the games apart from the ones on the Nintendo 64. I haven't done any shiny hunting yet as still need to fill Pokedex. I am not for competitive play. Just catching pokemon and completing the games. I am a big fan of Pokemon ROM Hacks and play through them and then show them on my youtube channel.

Years
    Haiii I just joined the community. I'm very bad at introductions so this will be very brief.

I'm a pokemon fan, have been since I was 5 years old. I started off with Pokemon stadium 2, pokemon snap, and the anime series on VHS. I didn't get my first main game until I got my DSI when I was 11 or 12 and played Pokemon black. Reshiram instantly became my favorite legendary of all time and I've yet to find an NPC I like better than N. Since then ive played every game aside from HeartGold and SoulSilver. I only started shiny hunting and competitive breeding in gen 7 and I am continuing on in gen 8. I love trading, collecting, and breeding pokemon but I'm not much of a competitive player. I hope to make lots of new friends in the community!

Weclome to the forum! Question though, have you not played HG/SS due to lack of access or interest?

MunchiiMoon

The bat of your nightmares
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She/Her
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 2, 2020
    I never got around to playing it due to not being able to find a cartridge that was an affordable price, then again I haven't really looked

Years
    Being a Pokemon fan in your formative years really tends to cement your die-hardedness with the franchise lol. Case in point I've loved Pokemon since I was 10 or so and I've never failed to come back to it every now and then. Here's hoping you continue to prosper in your Pokemon journey. Being in this forum will surely help that. Welcome!

Back