• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] hello

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    Hey everyone,

Looking to find some friends in the world of Pokémon! First game played was Pokémon Yellow up to Ruby/Sapphire way back in the day. Jumped back in with Let's Go... and SWSH after missing out on so many games. I'll be getting the forthcoming Switch releases, but if anyone can recommend any main series games I should catch up on, that'd be great!

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Nice to meet ya!

You've come to a good place, the people here have been very welcoming and inviting to me. It's pretty cool to see you come back to the series after so long, what got you interesting in jumping back in?
    My personal favourite is Platinum, but it'd probably be better to experience Sinnoh through the upcoming remakes, I believe we have a section of the forums dedicated to those you might see me around in occasionally.
    Other than that, I always hear people talk about how good all of Gen 5 is, so lots of love for Black/White/Black 2/White 2! I'd probably recommend going back to those if any! Hope you enjoy yourself and to see you around!

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hey Hypnos97! Welcome to PC!

Here, you'll definitely find friends who love Pokemon. Yellow is a good first game to start with too. I started out with Fire Red in 2010 if I remember correctly. I am still left to play everything past Gen 3 Lmao. Maybe you should catch up on Platinum and Black/White and their sequels. Then again, the remakes will be out this year so maybe play the remakes? Unfortunately, I don't have a Switch ;-;

Anywho, once again, welcome to PC and hope you enjoy your time here! For more new games related discussions, you can check out here. You can always contact me or the Mods if you have any problems! Have a great day ahead :)

Oh wow, Setsuna recommended the same games as me heh

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I.. somehow missed this thread? Shame on me.

Welcome to the community hypnos97! I definitely agree there's a lot of exciting things going open in the Pokémon franchise nowadays. :)

Back