• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Letizia! Welcome to the community!

Oh you're going to love Sword and Shield whenever you decide to pick it up! It's definitely a highlight of the Pokémon franchise. And we have plenty of places to discuss all of your favorite topics too! :)

Years
  • Hello!
    Do you like Ghost types? *cough* Avatar *cough*

SwSh is definitely a blast =3
    There are a lot of mons available to you in it ^.^

Years
  • Hi there, I'm new here and going to introduce myself just a little.

My name is Letizia, mostly a fan of the main Pokémon games' series, even though I do like a few seasons of the anime. Yellow was my first ever version, but gotta admit it was Sapphire that really caught myself crazy with Pokémon.
    I'm a huge lover of anime & manga in general, rock & heavy metal music, fan arts and so on...

A few days ago I bought a Nintendo Switch console - currently playing Shining Pearl and planning to get Sword or Shield in future (not sure, for now, about the Arceus' one).

My greetings.
    Welcome Letizia! That's a lovely name <3

I sadly didn't grow up with the Gen 1 games, since I was but a literal baby when Pokemon was at its peak popularity haha. I started with Diamond and Pearl myself, my childhood games~ But I played Gen 3 second and can't deny that it's a pretty great region to explore <3 Come talk with us about it and other older games over at Previous Generations haha.

Oh I love rock :o Unfortunately don't feel the same towards metal and anime tho, but I do love looking at fan art too. We got Anime & Manga, Entertainment & Media (we have a really cool event going on there rn btw if you're interested :D), and Art Studio to fulfill your love for those things :3

Oh heyo enjoy the Switch! If you haven't yet, make sure to stop by the Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl and Sword & Shield sections~ And Legends: Arceus if you plan to ever get the newest installment. I've seen playthroughs, and it's pretty dope heh.

Oh and we have a Discord Server too if you're active on that platform :3 It's been 2 days since your intro post so I bet you've already checked these out, but I'll link them here anyways in case you haven't yet :D

Anyway, enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions or need help with anything. We'd be happy to help out~ Be seeing you!

Back