• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!

Years
    Hello there.

I recently started getting back into rom hacks, I recently finished one called Pokémon Gaia and it was very well made.
    I've never been apart of forums before so I though it would be fun to try it and I hope people can guide me because I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to this.

≖‿≖

Years
    Hello, Glooms, and welcome to the forums!
    I am happy to hear you enjoyed playing this ROM hack. If you want, there are some great fan games I can suggest to you!
    It is alright! You can find many things about Fan Games in the Fan Games section.

Do you have other parts of Pokémon related stuff you like ?
    Feel free to ask any question you have, and we will be happy to help!

Last edited:
    Years
    Their alrightttt, My first Pokemon game was Pokemon pearl I believe c⌒っ╹v╹ )っ

What was your first game?

Years
    My first game was Red, and Charizard has been my top favourite pokémon ever since!
    Is your favourite pokémon from Pearl / Diamond generation ?

Also, you can edit a post to modify it the way you want, by clicking on "Edit" at the bottom right corner, that way, you don't need to delete it and rewrite a new post!

Back