• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] hello!!

Years
    hi everyone!!! i'm new and glad to be here :) a couple of things about me—my first pokémon game was black 2 back when it first came out, but my favorite pokémon games of all time are the gen 2 games! gsc hold a special place in my heart and i love them dearly, with rby following close behind! i'm also a huge fan of sun & moon (as they were the games that got me back into the franchise a couple of years ago) and now i'm just counting down the days until scarlet & violet come out so i can get a copy of scarlet! i also dabble in pokémon go here and there, though i can't say i'm as good in it as i am the main games. i'm hoping to chill here and have some fun talking to people!!

hi everyone!!! i'm new and glad to be here :) a couple of things about me—my first pokémon game was black 2 back when it first came out, but my favorite pokémon games of all time are the gen 2 games! gsc hold a special place in my heart and i love them dearly, with rby following close behind! i'm also a huge fan of sun & moon (as they were the games that got me back into the franchise a couple of years ago) and now i'm just counting down the days until scarlet & violet come out so i can get a copy of scarlet! i also dabble in pokémon go here and there, though i can't say i'm as good in it as i am the main games. i'm hoping to chill here and have some fun talking to people!!

Welcome! I'm gen 2 also sits at the top of my list with Gen 5 not too far behind. I'm also very excited for Scarlet & Violet. I've been avoiding leaks for a while only looking at a select few. This community is a great place to sit back and chat with like minded people! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Hello, Cherrygrovecity, and welcome to the forums! We are happy to see you join PokéCommunity, too!
    I played Black 2, one on my top favourites, and so is Gold! Red will always be my number one favourite though (nostalgia! ^^).

What are your favourite starters in Generations 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 ?
    Mine are Charizard, Typhlosion, Swampert, Serperior and Decidueye!

Have you tried some fan games ? There are pretty good ones!
    I have no doubt you will find a lot of nice people to discuss with, on various Pokémon related things, and more!

Have fun playing Scarlet!

Hello !

Have you already decided what starter you're picking in Scarlet?

Did you also play the Ultra versions of Sun/Moon or just the originals? If you played both, which did you like better?

Welcome! I'm gen 2 also sits at the top of my list with Gen 5 not too far behind. I'm also very excited for Scarlet & Violet. I've been avoiding leaks for a while only looking at a select few. This community is a great place to sit back and chat with like minded people! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

thank you so much for the warm welcome!!! i greatly appreciate it!!! :)

Hello, Cherrygrovecity, and welcome to the forums! We are happy to see you join PokéCommunity, too!
    I played Black 2, one on my top favourites, and so is Gold! Red will always be my number one favourite though (nostalgia! ^^).

What are your favourite starters in Generations 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 ?
    Mine are Charizard, Typhlosion, Swampert, Serperior and Decidueye!

Have you tried some fan games ? There are pretty good ones!
    I have no doubt you will find a lot of nice people to discuss with, on various Pokémon related things, and more!

Have fun playing Scarlet!

hi! my favorite starters for those gens would probablyyyyy have to be charizard, typhlosion (though feraligatr is a close second!), sceptile, samurott and decidueye as well! although i usually choose incineroar because i'm always a sucker for fire-type starters lol. i've never tried fan games before, but i've heard there are some good ones out there! polished crystal especially looks fun :)

Hello !

Have you already decided what starter you're picking in Scarlet?

Did you also play the Ultra versions of Sun/Moon or just the originals? If you played both, which did you like better?

hello!! i was originally going for sprigatito in scarlet, but after seeing the leaks i'm probably going to go with fuecoco, just because i think its final evo looks so cool (i won't spoil it, though)! i've also played both sumo and usum, but i have to say i did like sumo muuuuch better than usum. my experience with usum was....not fun, to say the least, lol!

hi! my favorite starters for those gens would probablyyyyy have to be charizard, typhlosion (though feraligatr is a close second!), sceptile, samurott and decidueye as well! although i usually choose incineroar because i'm always a sucker for fire-type starters lol. i've never tried fan games before, but i've heard there are some good ones out there! polished crystal especially looks fun :)

I like Feraligatr and Sceptile too!
    I sure like Fire type pokémons, but their look is a primary criteria for me, and I was not very fond of the look of the related starters from Generation 4.

There are! I can recommend you Solar Light - Lunar Dark, Zeta / Omicron, and Insurgence! And Reborn if you are into top level challenges and hair pulling puzzles! ^^

Back