• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello=)

Years
    Hi!
    My name is Pokemon 3000, i?m from Filbboard.
    I?m German, my English is are not good :(
    My name in Fillboard is Aniemfan 2005
    (Ich hoffe manche von euch k?nnen deutsch^^ Kennt sich jemand mit js und Sphere aus?)

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Heh another FilbBoader! ^^

Welcome to PC!
    Have fun and enjoy your stay here.
    Remember to read the rules too! ;)

Mich solltest du kennen! *g*
    F?r JS guckst du am besten mal ins Webmaster forum, f?r Sphere ins Game Development.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Heyo. :33 Welcome to teh Pokemon Community! I'm Karli! =D Cool name, huh? Not really? I know. D: *ish hyper* Anyway, talk to ya later. X33333

Horsegirl11

Marapet LUVER
    Years
    Welcome to the PC!If you want to be friends or need any help or anything,just PM me!Have a great time!

Years
    no worry about you english,pleople here will suported you,evenb are you diferent country,amnds as well ythat english is universal,so you have to learn it,good luck

hace fun

/// Envy ///

Years
    Hello welcome Oloha Merry christmas welcome have fun if you like sugar PM me and i will be your friend even if you do not like sugar PM me and i will still be your friend okay Cya

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey Pokemon 3000~! ^______________^ Don't worry about your english, just try your best and I'm sure in time you'll really get the hang of it. Learning a different language can be awfully hard at times. n_____n Well, welcome to The PokeCommunity, have an awesome stay! 8D

~Kelsey

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    I'll help you with your English if you want! :3

Welcome to the forum! I'm Siimo. PM me if you need any help about the forum! Don't forget to read the rules and check the FAQ! Cya!

~ Siimo

Back