• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!

Days
    Hi, I'm FlyingDutchman. I've been lurking on the forum for a while before actually creating an account a few days ago. Hope y'all have an amazing day!

Days
    Hello FlyingDutchman, and welcome to the forums!
    How long have you been playing Pokémon ?
    I am good, I hope you have an amazing day too!

I've been playing Pokemon for around 8/9 years. Finished every single main-line game excluding the switch games.

Hello there FlyingDutchman! Welcome officially to the PC! Nice avatar by the way.

What made you decide to make an account?

I want to finally contribute to the forum and not just lurk :p

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I've been playing Pokemon for around 8/9 years. Finished every single main-line game excluding the switch games.

I want to finally contribute to the forum and not just lurk :p

Hello again, I merged your two posts since they were in a row, but you can always reply to several users at once by quoting them. Just make sure you have quoted them all before writing the reply.

It's great to see more new members who have been playing for a long time!
    I have no doubt you will find ways to contribute to the forums that you will enjoy!

Back