• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

IT?

Tag your IT?
    Years
    Hello I am new, and I wish to be respected like you want to be respected

Magic. :disappoin

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    hi IT(sorry i couldn't get the little tm thing in) i'm new too. welcome to the pokecommunity!

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Don't LISTEN to her! She LIES! I respect no man or woman!

HAHAHAHA! Just kidding with you! We all should and probably will respect you, IT. Can I call ya I or T? I like abreviating usernames like Raichu Master just put Raichu of Master doesn't matter. Anyway, visit the Pokemon Role-playing forum, that's were I hang out. But you probably don't want to know me. *downs another can of pepsi* Anyway, anyway is my favorite word.

Oops. geting alittle off topic, anyway welcome to the forums and post regularly on the rp here!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hi IT! The members here are exteremely nice,
    (except for the occasional one or two) so they'll
    respect you, if you treat others fairly.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hiya IT!
    I'm Yami, da weirdo.
    Hope ya have a great time here at PC!
    And...
    I will respect you...if you obey my every order!
    *dies*

~HORN!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    As you wish

IT?, does that stand for anything in particular? Or does that actually mean "IT?" >.0

Hello! I'm Kairyu, many just call me Kai for the sake of simplicity, but I do not mind. Welcome to the Pokecommunity IT?, being that I am a fair person I shall respect you *bows.* Have fun!

IT?

Tag your IT?
    Years
    Well Kairyu, IT? is the title to my siggy's story the BEAST with the tongue sticking out is IT? (a bad piture of IT?) but thats only a part af the story.

Magic.:disappoin

Last edited:

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    heh...Welcome to the PokeCommunity...I thought IT? was a movie and IT? was the evil clown in it who drags people into sewers and stabs them with a knife...Oops...getting alittle off-topic + violent...anyway, Welcome to PC!

Back