• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Capricorn

Pokecommunity Maniac
    Years
    Hi, i'm Capricorn, I'm new here and here is a little bit about myself. Whats an introduction if you don't know me, right?

Alternate Name: You can call me Cappy!
    Intrests: posting on forums, Netbattling, sports, trivia games, eating berries, barney (oops, I was supposed to keep that a secret, meh :) ).
    Favourite Food: Chinese!
    Favourite pokemon: Pikachu, Milotic, porygon2

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hi there, Capricorn. =3 Welcome to PC~ My name is Karli. I hope you ave a great time here, and if you need any help, feel free to PM me any time.

Oh, and Chinese food is my favourite, too. XD

--Karli<33

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Welcome to the PC, Cappy. My name's Helena... But you can call me Lena. Heh. I love Chinese food too. And am addicted to posting on forums.~

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    welcome to the PC!
    yay another lover of chinese food right here! lol!
    hope you have a great time :3

~catch ya later~

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Cappy!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Trainer_May

time for the pokemon battle
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    Hi welcome to PC feel free to pm me if you need any help so see you again in the community.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi welcome to PC Capricon!! pm me if you need friend or need help Hope you have a great time.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Pikachu is one of my favorite Pokemon too~ X3 I also really like Chinese food, it's so yummy. =D I'm Kelsey btw, it's nice to meet you. ^^ Read the rules and have fun here at The PokeCommunity.

~Kelsey

Back