• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Hello, my name is Misty Lover17. I've liked Pokemon since it first came out. I got a lot of level 100's. :classic: I also like Misty a whole lot[and a lot of other girls too :) ].I'm happy to be a part of this community. Thanks! :may:

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    welcome, and glad to see a new persona around...
    *does noodel...eeer....newbie dance*
    hope you have fun, stay active, and OBEY THE RULES!
    heh...this is the coolest place on earth and the most friendly too...eer on the web...

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey There Misty Lover17 , Welcome to PC ! :) Im MoonLight, nice to meet ya I hope ya have a Great Time here :)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yep! Pokecommunity's the best. Most other forums are admined or moderated by big butt jerks =P Its annoying, but here, feel free to roam anywhere! *brings you a chair* Would you like a seat? ^^

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *gets some drinks and food* Would you like something to eat too? As a matter of fact, roam around! Find some threads that interest you, the most active threads are the ones with these icons
    Hello!

And lets remember not to revive old threads! I trust you won't, but there are so many newbies who don't know that >_<;

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *hands you a cheeseburger* Oh! And don't forget to to the errr.. how do they call it? The "newbie dance"? I think that's the name.. Oh well! ^^ I like your avatar! I used to hate Misty, but not anymore. She's alright by me now ^^

*dies*

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Misty in her kimono

Thanks! [eats the cheeseburger] That's one of my favorite Misty scenes. She looks so pretty and beautiful in that part. I have it on tape too. [does the "newbie dance] :cool:

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Welcomnezz! Hey you're new and already rezponding alot, way ta go! That meanz you're probably going to make alot of friendz really eazily^_^
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Heya Misty Lover17!
    Welcome to the fab PC and um... have a cookie!
    *holds out platter of fresh baked cookies* ^.^
    You'll find that this is a really friendly community, unlike some places on the web...*shudders* So, have a nice time!^_^

(Whee!My 700th post!)

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Hiyaz Misty Lover17 ! ^__^

I am glad you joined , because ya know what ? I am a die hard Misty Fan myself =) She's my fave character kasumi. And boy do i love that moment you have in your avvie aswell ! One of my favourite Pokeshippy moments there ^^ And yup i am a die hard Pokeshipper , I just love Kasumi and Satoshi =^.^= Misty will be back ! *Yacks on for a year or two* Anyhoo getting back on topic.... Welcome to PC and make sure to have fun ! or else >=P *Hands you a donut & does the Newbie dance* Welcome !

Last edited:

Kimi88

enchanted w.i.t.c.h.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    welcome to the pc! i hope you will have fun here!just follow the rules and everything will be okay.
    *does the newbie dance*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back